Apply for RFA PS 21 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.941, 93.943.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 05, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $595,333.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY21 Countering the People's Republic of China Military Civil Fusion (MCF) Strategy and Balancing Risks and Rewards of Emerging Technologies with WMD
Previous opportunity: Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA PS 21 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA PS 21 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CK 21 002||Emerging Infections Network - Research for Preventing, Detecting, and Managing Travelers who Acquire Infectious Diseases Abroad|
|PAR 20 312||State Occupational Safety and HealthSurveillance Program (U60)|
|PAR 20 280||Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)|
|CDC RFA DD21 2101||Advancing Population-Based Surveillance of Birth Defects|
|RFA AG 21 027||MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavioral and Social Sciences (T32 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 089||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program for Professionals|
|HRSA 21 034||Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Leadership, Education, and Advancement in Undergraduate Pathways (LEAP) Training Program|
|RFA AA 20 013||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 21 024||Rural Policy Analysis Program|
|RFA AA 20 012||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AA 20 011||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource Core (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HHS 2021 IHS COIPP 0001||Community Opioid Intervention Pilot Projects|
|HHS 2020 IHS UIHP3 0002||Urban Indian Education and Research Program, Competing Supplement|
|HRSA 21 044||MCH Navigator Program|
|HRSA 21 028||Rural Health Clinic Technical Assistance Program|
|RFA PS 21 003||PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices|
|HRSA 21 023||National Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|HRSA 21 022||Regional Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|HRSA 21 038||Maternal Child Health (MCH) Research Network on Promoting Healthy Weight among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disabilities|
|RFA GH 21 003||Advancing Public Health Research in Kenya|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA PS 21 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.