Apply for SFOP0007367
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 Countering the People's Republic of China Military Civil Fusion (MCF) Strategy and Balancing Risks and Rewards of Emerging Technologies with WMD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.033.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 29, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $11,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Early Career Research Program
Previous opportunity: Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007367
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007367) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007369||FY 21 Partnership for Nuclear Threat Reduction|
|SFOP0007371||FY21 Chemical Security Program|
|SFOP0007374||FY21 Countering North Korean WMD Proliferation|
|SFOP0007376||FY21 Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0007378||FY 21 Reducing Revisionist State Biological and Chemical Weapons Threats|
|SMY300 FY2021 PAS||U.S. Embassy KL PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007380||FY21 Countering Iran’s Ballistic Missile Capability|
|DHS 20 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2020 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|SE2800 21 GR EURCZ102320||Embassy Prague Annual Statement|
|PAS 001 FY2021||U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007347||FY20 DRL Statements of Interest for China|
|SFOP0007345||FY20 DRL Statements of Interest for Iraq|
|DOS DAR 2021||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO|
|SFOP0007400||FY2021 English Language Fellow and Specialist Program|
|RFI 72011521RFA00001||Local Governance Strengthening Activity|
|SFOP0007409||FY 2021 Cultural Orientation Technical Assistance Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|PAS LIMA FY21 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|G21AS00007||2021 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|AF BAMAKO FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Bamako Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement|
|NOI ILAB 20 10||Combatting Child Labor in Cobalt Supply Chains in the Democratic Republic of the Congo|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007367", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.