Apply for EPA G2020 STAR E1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 12, 2020 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: Emergency Awards: Automatic Detection and Tracing of SARS-CoV-2 (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2020 STAR E1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2020 STAR E1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W912HN 20 0 0004||Wildlife Technician Support|
|W912HN 20 0 0005||Natural Resource Management at JBLE|
|EPA R10 PS 2020 001||Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2020 STAR E1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.