Apply for DE FOA 0001781
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 12, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 120 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions
Previous opportunity: Educational Civic Engagement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001781
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001781) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17 570||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs|
|17 571||Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs|
|17 572||Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS): Core Programs|
|G17AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00105||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G17AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|DE FOA 0001784||Collaborative Research on International and Domestic Spherical Tokamaks|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0001||TriService Nursing Research Program "A Call"|
|17 573||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|G17AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|L17JFSP0001||Joint Fire Science Program FY 2018 Potential Topics|
|F17AS00316||Cooperative Agreement w/ Kentucky Natural Lands Trust|
|NNH17ZOA001N 17STP E1||SpaceTech-REDDI-2017 Appendix E1: Smallsat Technology Partnerships|
|USGS 17 FA 0185||GAP Analysis|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001781", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.