Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions (SFOP0002260)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent (Long Term Monitoring of Sediment Resources of the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park)
Previous opportunity: FY 2018 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0002260) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SMK80017PAS04||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|BJS 2017 12800||FY 2017 NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|SFOP0004178||Information Access Fund|
|SFOP0004211||Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2018 13843||FY 2018 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2018 13842||FY 2018 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|P18AS00078||Do we know our neighbors? Investigating how values influence preferences for future growth scenarios in a gateway community|
|BJS 2018 14106||National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) 2019-20 - Jails|
|BJS 2018 14149||Analysis of Publicly Available Court Data (APACD)|
|BJS 2018 13835||FY 2018 State Justice Statistics for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assistance Program|
|BJS 2018 14130||Federal Law Enforcement Agency Deaths in Custody Reporting Program, 2018-2021|
|BJS 2018 14146||2019 Census of Publicly Funded Forensic Crime Laboratories|
|BJS 2018 14127||2019 Census of Jails and 2020-23 Annual Survey of Jails|
|BJS 2018 14400||Firearm Inquiry Statistics (FIST) Program, 2018-21|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 004||On-demand expert consultations for Kazakhstani media|
|BJS 2018 14501||National Survey of Prosecutors, 2019 (NSP19)|
|DHS 18 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|P18AS00692||Bayesian Trend Analysis Statistical Support|
|F19AS00109||Development of an Integrated Population Model for Baird's Sparrow|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0002260", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: