Apply for DE FOA 0002720
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RFI - Underground Power Lines" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2022 Reponses to this RFI should be submitted in PDF format to the email address ARPA-E-RFI@hq.doe.gov by 500 p.m. Eastern Time on 04/01/2022. For further instruction, please review the RFI in its entirety at https://apra-e-foa.energy.gov..
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Public Humanities Projects
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Arts Envoy Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002720
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002720) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002692||Converting UNF Radioisotopes into Energy SBIR/STTR (CURIE SBIR/STTR).|
|DE FOA 0002691||Converting UNF Radioisotopes into Energy (CURIE).|
|DE FOA 0002751||Request for Information (RFI): Phytomining for carbon-negative critical mineral supply chains|
|DE FOA 0002761||Electric Vehicles for American Low-Carbon Living (EVs4ALL) - SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0002760||Electric Vehicles for American Low-Carbon Living (EVs4ALL)|
|DE FOA 0002786||Request for Information (RFI): Stimulating Geochemical Reactions in the Subsurface for in-situ Generation of Hydrogen and Helium Production|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002720", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.