Apply for 20220810 BP BR GE GG GI
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Humanities Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.164.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 11, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: FY 2022 Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure Safety and Modernization Grant
Previous opportunity: RFI - Underground Power Lines
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20220810 BP BR GE GG GI
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20220810 BP BR GE GG GI) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171325||BJA FY 22 Field Initiated: Encouraging Innovation|
|O BJA 2022 171324||BJA FY 22 Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171341||BJA FY 22 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program - Competitive|
|O BJA 2022 171337||BJA FY 22 Prosecuting Cold Cases Using DNA|
|O BJA 2022 171336||BJA FY 22 Forensics Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171340||BJA FY 22 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|O BJA 2022 171339||BJA FY 22 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|O BJA 2022 171346||BJA FY 22 Project Safe Neighborhoods|
|O BJA 2022 171350||BJA FY 22 Drug Data Research Center to Combat the Opioid Crisis|
|O BJA 2022 171345||BJA FY 22 Community-based Approaches to Prevent and Address Hate Crimes|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 08||Ukraine: Keeping Independent Media Operational during the Wartime|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 09||Support to Civil Society and Civic Populations of Ukraine in the Time of War|
|ARCHIVAL 202210||Archival Projects|
|O BJA 2022 171349||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply — Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards 3|
|O BJA 2022 171352||BJA FY 22 Crime Gun Intelligence Training and Education|
|ENGAGEMENT 202210||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|O BJA 2022 171357||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply — Byrne Discretionary Community Project Funding/Byrne Discretionary Grants Program 2|
|20220901 AKA AKB||Humanities Connections|
|20220901 AV||Dialogues on the Experience of War|
|20220928 RFW||Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20220810 BP BR GE GG GI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.