Apply for W9127N2020012
- The Department of Defense, USACE Portland District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Southern Willamette Valley, Lane County, Adjudicated Crews" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Emergency Awards: Automatic Detection and Tracing of SARS-CoV-2 (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Create Interactive Content to Complement English Language Radio Scripts
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9127N2020012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9127N2020012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 19 00801||MACA Administrative History|
|NPS NOI 19 00802||Citizen Science program|
|NPS 20 REG1 0016||Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Plan|
|W9127N2020002||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Botanically Sophisticated Restoration Workers; Outreach to Local schools to Benefit Natural Resource Goals|
|L20AS00106||BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P20AS00098||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|BOR DO 21 F002||WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II|
|USFS GLRI CWMA 2021||USFS Cooperative Weed Management Area RFA 2021|
|G21AS00008||2021 National-Ground Water Monitoring Network|
|USDA FS WERC 2021||2021 Wood Innovations Funding Opportunity|
|W911KB 21 1 0001||LEAST TERN / SNOWY PLOVER PREDATOR MANAGEMENT|
|W911KB 21 1 0002||JBER LTEM|
|N40080 21 2 0001||FY21 ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY MILLENNIUM STREAM|
|BOR DO 21 F003||WaterSMART Cooperative WatershedManagement Program Phase I Grants|
|W911KB 21 1 0003||JBER ICRMP|
|W9127N2120002||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area Alternative High School Students|
|R21AS00257||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9127N2020012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.