Apply for DE FOA 0002513
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SolSmart Program Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: DOD Melanoma Idea Award
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 TechGirls Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002513
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002513) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002457||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM|
|DE FOA 0002539||RFI: Technical Research Opportunities for Photovoltaic System End of Life Management|
|DE FOA 0002473||DE-FOA-0002473: Single-Use Plastics Recycling (SUPR)|
|DE FOA 0002529||Request for Information (RFI) on Hydrogen Program’s Demonstration Opportunities aligned with HyShot Initiative|
|DE FOA 0002540||RFI: Inclusive Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Climate Technology|
|DE FOA 0002525||Wells of Opportunity (WOO): Amplify II & ReAmplify|
|DE FOA 0002549||DE-FOA-0002549: REQUEST FOR INFORMATION|
|DE FOA 0002511||Request for Information: Section 242 Hydroelectric Incentive Payments Updated Definitions|
|DE FOA 0002548||Request for Information- Energysheds: Exploring Place-Based Generation|
|DE FOA 0002415||Advancing Wave Energy Technologies through Open Water Testing at PacWave|
|DE FOA 0002541||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002417|
|DE FOA 0002544||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002543 Advanced Building Construction (ABC) - 2021|
|DE FOA 0002553||DE-FOA-0002553: FY21 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA|
|21JD08||Massachusetts Staffing Project, Phase II.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002513", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.