Resilient Hawaiian Communities (P17AS00735)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Resilient Hawaiian Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: -Inspection and maintenance of manatee protection area marker network
Previous opportunity: Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00735) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00755||Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units|
|F17AS00371||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2017|
|P17AS00836||Administrative Support for the Upper Columbia Basin Network Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|P17AS00840||American Samoa Coral Reef and Marine Resources|
|P17AS00847||American Samoa Community and Youth Engagement|
|P17AS00850||Community Engagement and Planning for the Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail|
|F18AS00014||Grand Calumet River Area of Concern Prescribed Fire Implementation|
|F18AS00025||Coastal Program -- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F18AS00051||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Partners for Fish and Wildlife 2018|
|F18AS00054||GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program (GLRI-ES)|
|F18AS00052||EVOS/GLT Habitat Protection Project|
|F18AS00056||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Quagga Mussel Containment in the Lower Colorado River (Lake Havasu/Lake Pleasant)|
|F18AS00059||Fiscal Year 2018 Recovery Implementation Fund Grants|
|F18AS00062||Cat Island Chain Habitat Enhancement and Management|
|F18AS00078||Central Valley Project Improvement Act: Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F18AS00086||Combating Wildlife Trafficking - U.S. Demand Reduction|
|F18AS00087||Combating Wildlife Trafficking - Priority Species|
|F18AS00090||South America Regional Program|
|USDA FS 2018 GLRI||Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00735", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: