Program Year 2019 Planning Guidance and Allotments for SCSEP (Senior Community Service Employment Program) (ETA TEGL 18 18)
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Program Year 2019 Planning Guidance and Allotments for SCSEP (Senior Community Service Employment Program)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2019 Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,332,704.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 76 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: DoD Melanoma, Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL 18 18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ETA 19 08||Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): A Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions|
|ETA TEGL 19 18||Program Year 2019 Planning Guidance for National Farmworker Jobs Program Career Services and Training Grantees and Housing Grantees|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL 18 18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: