Apply for ED GRANTS 011521 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FCCS) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.215J" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.215.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2021 Applications Available January 15, 2021. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply February 1, 2021. Date of Pre-Application Meetings The Department will hold pre-application meetings via webinars for prospective applicants. Detailed information regarding these webinars will be provided on the FSCS website at https://oese.ed.gov/#8203offices/#8203office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/#8203school-choice-improvement-programs/#8203full-service-community-schools-programs/#8203. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 1, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review April 30, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Elson Nash, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 4E246, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 260-2655. Email FSCS@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Supporting Laboratory Systems Strengthening Activities in Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 011521 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 011521 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 011921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Promise Neighborhoods (PN) Programs Assistance Listing Number 84.215N|
|ED GRANTS 011921 002||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP), Assistance Listing Number 84.259A|
|72052121R00009||USAID/Haiti Education and Resilience Activity|
|72038821APS00003||Bangladeshi Youth Activity (BYA)|
|PASBGI 21 001||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2021 Call for Proposals|
|ED GRANTS 020421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 020421 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.358A|
|007 FY2021||BOLD ACADEMIC FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAM|
|693JJ318NF5228 2021||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|ED GRANTS 021921 002||OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities: Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA Number 84.328C|
|ED GRANTS 022221 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): National Professional Development (NPD) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.365Z|
|NNH21ZHA005C||MUREP INCLUDES Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 011521 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.