Apply for BOR LC 20 N004
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 26, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $384,654.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: VOYA Historic Structures Repairs and Painting
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2020 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR LC 20 N004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR LC 20 N004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 20 N003||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFH||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths and Harbors|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFC||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal in Great Lakes Communities|
|F20AS00043||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initative|
|EPA OAR IO 20 03||American Indian Air Quality Training Program|
|EPA OA OSDBU 20 01||Support and Management of the Nationalsbeap.org Website and 507 Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR LC 20 N004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.