NOFO Annual Program Statement (APS) PARTNERSHIPS with MCC Program (95332418N0002)
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOFO Annual Program Statement (APS) PARTNERSHIPS with MCC Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 85.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 08, 2018 The APS is posted for one year.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
Previous opportunity: Small Community Air Service Development Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (95332418N0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|VBOC 2018 01||Veterans Business Outreach Center Program (VBOC)|
|OWBO 2017 01 1||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|GCBD 7J 2018 01||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|SFOP0003963||2018 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Summit|
|OSBDC 2018 05||SBDC - Pennsylvania|
|OIT STEP 2018 01||State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)|
|DLA 201802||FY18 Supplemental Funding - Existing PTACs only|
|OSBDC 2018 06||Portable Assistance Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 2||OWBO Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 1||OWBO Funding Opportunity|
|PRIME 2018 01||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs (PRIME)|
|OWBO 2018 01 3||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 201803||Procurement Technical Assistance Midwest BIA Region|
|RDBCP RCDG 2018||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP SDGG 2018||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|DLA 201901||Procurement Technical Assistance Program- Existing PTACs only|
|72011118RFA00001||Armenia Rural Economic Development – New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)|
|DLA 201901B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Existing PTACs only|
|OSBDC 2019 01||Office of Small Business Development Centers Funding Opportunity|
|NPS 18 NERO 0117||Improve Visitor Experience & Enhance Visitor Access to the Isle au Haut District of Acadia National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "95332418N0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: