Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC LITC 18 001)
- The Department of the Treasury, Low Income Taxpayer Clinic in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Low Income Taxpayer Clinic" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 2
Previous opportunity: Treaty Indian Catch Monitoring Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (LITC LITC 18 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INLEA INLTC 17 004||Mapping Wildlife Trafficking, Illegal Logging, and Illegal, Unreported, Unregulated (IUU) Fishing|
|INL17GR0036 INLWHPMEXICO 05032017||Forging Security through Rule of Law: Oral Advocacy Skills and Mediation Training for National Mock Trial Competitions|
|INL 17GR0035 EABOSNIA 05 05 2017||Enhancing Students’ Understanding of their Rights in|
|INL17CA0033 INLAMELIBERIA PAC 050917||Liberia Justice Public Awareness Campaign|
|INL17CA0032 INLAMELIBERIA JUSTICE 050917||Support to the Liberian Justice Sector|
|OJJDP 2017 11001||OJJDP FY 17 Youth with Sexual Behavior Problems Program|
|OJJDP 2017 12320||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Systems Reform Promising Practices|
|INL 17CA0038 EAARMENIA 05 17 2017||Justice Academy Anti-Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development|
|BJA 2017 11540||BJA FY 17 Second Chance Act Reentry and Mentoring Program|
|COPS AHTF APPLICATION 2017||COPS-AHTF-APPLICATION-2017|
|BJA 2017 11562||BJA FY 17 Statewide Recidivism Reduction Strategic Plan Implementation|
|SMART 2017 11609||Promoting Evidence Integration in Sex Offender Management: Developing or Validating a Risk Assessment Instrument for American Indian/Alaska Native Populations|
|SMART 2017 11580||SORNA Tribal Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2017 12900||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2017 11030||OJJDP FY 17 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|INL 17GR0048 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 06 07 2017||Afghanistan Legal Education|
|INLEA INLTC 17 006||Wildlife DNA Forensics and Seizure Training|
|OJJDP 2017 13060||OJJDP FY 17 Nonparticipating State Program|
|INL17CA0042 INLEAGEORGIA 06092017||Programs to Support Legal Socialization Reform in Georgia|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 004||INL17GR0041-INLC-06112017|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "LITC LITC 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: