Apply for 21 519
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Institutes for Data-Intensive Research in Science and Engineering" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 21, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Building Capacity to Improve Collecting and Reporting Viral Suppression Data to the Medicaid Adult Core Set
Previous opportunity: Early Career Research Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 519
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 519) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21 521||Addressing Systems Challenges through Engineering Teams|
|DE FOA 0002425||Energy Program for Innovation Clusters (EPIC)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0002||Waterbird and vegetation response to reservoir water management in central Iowa|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0003||An Evaluation of Fish Movement in the Big Sandy Lake Watershed and Escapement of Fish through Big Sandy Lake Dam, Minnesota|
|21 523||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Data Science Corps|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0001||Nitrate Reduction Potential via Reservoir Water Level Management in Central Iowa|
|G21AS00010||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|21 527||Environmental Convergence Opportunities in Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems|
|DE FOA 0002392||Bioimaging Research to Develop Imaging Instrumentation and Approaches|
|DE FOA 0002424||FY2021 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|21 528||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|DE FOA 0002429||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science on Long-Pulse International Stellarator Facilities|
|21 533||Computer and Information Science and Engineering Minority-Serving Institutions Research Expansion Program|
|21 530||Smart Health and Biomedical Research in the Era of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Data Science|
|21 532||Reproducible Cells and Organoids via Directed- Differentiation Encoding|
|21 531||Designing Synthetic Cells Beyond the Bounds of Evolution|
|21 534||Understanding the Rules of Life: Microbiome Interactions and Mechanisms|
|W911NF 21 S 0003||Department of Army Ultra-wide Bandgap RF Electronics Center Fiscal Year 2022|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SPECIAL NOTICE CCDC DAC||Combat Capabilities Develoment Command (CCDC) Data and Analysis Center (DAC)|
|21 535||Smart and Connected Communities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 519", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.