Frontier Research in Earth Sciences (19 531)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Frontier Research in Earth Sciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 20, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 531) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00019||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU) Program|
|19 532||Enabling Quantum Leap: Quantum Idea Incubator for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems|
|19 533||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 534||Advanced Computing Systems & Services: Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engineering Research|
|G19AS00020||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|W81XWH 19 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Development Award|
|19 535||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|19 536||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|19 537||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-1|
|SVM700 19 PAS 006||U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club|
|DE FOA 0002040||Computational Materials Sciences|
|19 538||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
|19 539||NSF-CBMS Regional Research Conferences in the Mathematical Sciences|
|FOA AFRL RQKM 2019 5011||Data-Driven Discovery of Optimized Multifunctional Material Systems Center of Excellence (D³OM²S CoE)|
|F19AS00059||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|G19AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|80JSC018N0001 SANS||Appendix C: Countermeasures for Mitigation of Spaceflight Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome|
|CRANBAA19 001||Innovative Approaches for Radiation-Hardened Electronics|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 531", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: