Facilitate Youth Engagement in NPS Projects in the State of Maryland (NPS 17 NERO 0117)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Facilitate Youth Engagement in NPS Projects in the State of Maryland" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $72,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Office of People Analytics (OPA) Research Fellowship Program
Previous opportunity: Transition From Jails to Community – Technical Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0117) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0119||Youth Repair Trails at Shenandoah National Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0122||PLC Mather Post Graduation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0129||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation|
|P17AS00669||ADA Inspection at Horace M. Albright Training Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0140||Provide Youth Jobs and Training Experiences|
|NPS 17 NERO 0139||Trails Intern for Deferred Maintenance and Volunteer Trail Stewardship|
|FOA ILAB 17 03||Improving Enforcement of Labor Laws in the Agricultural Export Sector of Costa Rica|
|NPS 17 NERO 0161||Catalog Archeology for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center|
|FOA ILAB 17 04||Combating Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region|
|RFA OAA 17 000039||Sustaining Technical and Analytic Resources (STAR)|
|P17AS00750||Engage Youth & Volunteers at C&O Canal to Improve Park Resources and Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00751||Internships to Connect Parks, People, and Science|
|P17AS00762||Creating Climate Change Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using Enduring Features|
|P17AS00763||Interpretation, Education, and Volunteers Program Internship|
|P17AS00761||: Conduct Intensive Bat Population Surveys to Assess the Impacts of White Nose Syndrome in Parks of the National Capital Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0192||Catalog Archeology for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center Projects|
|NPS 17 NERO 0199||Youth Historic Preservation Conservation Corps at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation|
|P17AS00783||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS0084||Second Century Regional Resource Stewardship Assessment|
|P17AS00785||Engaging Young Adults in Communications Based Projects|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0117", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: