Apply for PAS EGY FY21 03
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Egypt in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "English as a Second Language & American Cultural Programming for American Center Cairo (ACC) Youth" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.441.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 03, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $18,600.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY22 Dr. Nancy Foster Scholarship Program
Previous opportunity: WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE - Puerto Rico
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS EGY FY21 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS EGY FY21 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ILAB 21 10||Promoting Safe and Healthy Workplaces in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador|
|NOI ILAB 21 15||Building a comprehensive government approach to combating child labor and forced labor in Mexico|
|AF PDPA FY21 04||Africa Regional Services Paris Statement of Interest: Small Grants for International Visitors Leadership Program Alumni|
|FOA ILAB 21 13||Improving Gender Equity in the Mexican Workplace|
|FOA ILAB 21 08||Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2022 2006947||2022/2023 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside|
|FOA ILAB 21 12||Improving Respect for Workers' Rights in Agricultural Supply Chains in Honduras and Guatemala, and the Maquila Sector in El Salvador|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2022 2006998||FY22 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|AFADD 21 04||Small Grant Opportunity for Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Alumni|
|INL21CA0052 WHPMEX TRVLLOGISTICS 081921||Mexico Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0008349||FY 2022 Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Enhancement Program|
|NOI ILAB 21 16||Project to Reduce Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Forms of Labor Exploitation of Workers in the Chile Pepper and Tomato Sectors in Mexico|
|HQ003421NOFOECO0002||Climate Adaptation and Landscape-Scale Ecosystem Restoration for Military Installation Resilience|
|FOA ILAB 21 14||Strengthening Mexican Inspectorate for Labor Enforcement|
|NOI ILAB 21 03||Catalyzing Civil Society Movement to Achieve SDG 8.7: Ending Child Labor|
|HQ0034 21 NOFO LAN 0003||Conservation and Climate Resilience Partnerships with Land Trust Alliance|
|SFOP0008351||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5630||Environmental Natural Resource Technical Support OASN|
|SFOP0008370||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|7200AA21R00087||Request for Information - Regional Central and Eastern Europe Democracy Support Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS EGY FY21 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.