Apply for ND NOFO 20 112
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "10-week Online Academic Readiness Reading Writing Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: English for Mission Contacts Program - Erbil
Previous opportunity: BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ND NOFO 20 112
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ND NOFO 20 112) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 002||English for Mission Contacts Program - Baghdad|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 003||English for Mission Contacts Program - Erbil|
|693JJ920R000010||State Ignition Interlock Support and Resources|
|S NEA PPD 20 CA001||NEA/PPD Middle East Media Initiative (MEMI)|
|ED GRANTS 051120 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well-Rounded Education through Student-Centered Funding Demonstration Grants CFDA 84.424E|
|ED GRANTS 051120 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities into Higher Education (TPSID) CFDA 84.407A|
|ED GRANTS 051120 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Coordinating Center for Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities into Higher Education—(TPSID-CC) CFDA 84.407B|
|AFMC OL H FOA 2020 1||STARBASE Hill Academy, Hill AFB, Utah|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 20 004||EducationUSA Student Advising – Shymkent|
|ND NOFO 20 114||Tibet Community Grants for Tibetan Scholarship Program Alumni|
|DOS GEO 20 CA 007 051920||Georgian Media Education Program - “Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia”|
|ED GRANTS 052820 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Based Mental Health Services Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184H|
|BIA 2020 LLGP||LIVING LANGUAGES GRANT PROGRAM (LLGP)|
|ED GRANTS 060120 001||Extension Grants Funding Opportunity for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Promise Neighborhoods Extension Grantees|
|ED GRANTS 060120 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education: State Tribal Education Partnership Grants to Tribal Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.415A|
|DOS GEO 20 CA 002 060120||Civic and Tech through English Language (CTEL)|
|72052420RFA00001||NYCSER YP 2 APS USAID Nicaragua Addendum|
|DHS 20 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|S DR860 20 NOFO 004||Fomenting research partnerships between the U.S. and the D.R.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ND NOFO 20 112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.